A very traditional and fashionable wood shade that is often used in furniture, panelling and parquet flooring. Its partnered shade in the Wood Protector range is Teak.
Royal is a high-end luxurious product that is enjoyable to use and easy to apply. An enriching formula that is safe and easy to use with virtually no odour and free of solvents.
• Window Frames
• Summer Houses
• Garden Furniture
• External Timbers and Cladding
• Long-lasting protection
• Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
• Low odour
• Water-based with linseed oil – natural renewable resource
• Translucent – allows wood grain to show through
• Rich long-lasting colour
• Water resistant with mould and fungal protection
• Microporous high-build coating
Coverage: 1 Litre will cover approximately 8m²
Advice: It is recommended that 2 – 3 coats be applied. If 1 coat is to be applied for a translucent look, apply Royal Clear on top to produce a harder surface finish. Protek Royal is a high-build formulation so each extra coat increases the colour and sheen. If applying to bare timber a knotting agent should be used prior to application. When applied to floorboards a top coat of breathable polyurethane sealant or varnish should be applied to protect against heavy foot traffic.
Delivery: Up to 5 working days