- All External Windows and Doors are Fitted With The Draught Seal System
- 2m Eaves Height & 2.4m Ridge Height
- Pressure Treated Floor Bearers
- FSC Timber
- Delivered with all Fittings and Heavy Duty Roofing Felt for Assembly.
- High Quality 28mm Thick Interlocking Logs as Standard.
- Thick Tongue and Groove Timber Roof and Floor
- Window Can Be Located On Either Side
- Gable Window Can Be Located in Either Gable
Delivery: Estimated delivery is 4 to 6 weeks
Picture Shows 2390G x 2390mm With Optional Window Box
The Ashdown Log Cabin is superbly built from thick interlocking logs of the highest quality. Our log cabin will last you a lifetime and if you want to move you can simply dismantle and rebuild. The full glazed double door and windows provides plenty of natural light as well as complementing the design of the building. All windows and doors are all handcrafted joinery and are fitted with the draught seal system ensuring that you are kept snug during those winter months.
The size of the Ashdown Log Cabin makes it extremely versatile for whatever use you have in mind and the generous headroom gives one the feeling of spaciousness. You can be assured that the Ashdown Log cabin will provide a luxurious garden building that not only looks great but makes you feel great too. Once inside you cannot fail to notice the quality of the timber walls that instantly give you a comforting feeling and the thick roof beams provide a fantastic feature within the log cabin.
The Ashdown Log Cabin is supplied with green roofing felt, and all fixtures necessary to complete assembly. Floor joists are supplied properly pressure treated through our in house facilities. Timber sizes stated are the actual size of the timber after planing and machining.
To obtain a quote for custom made cabin and/or installation simply call our Sales Team on 01553631839 / 07818608331 or e-mail to: email@example.com